What’s the trick to healthy clean glowing skin? Oils, oils, oils……and oils. Not just any oils though – organic, unrefined essential oils. Do you know oils nourish your skin without adding harsh chemicals that irritate it?
I’ve used Primally Pure Fancy Face Serum for two years now to moisturize and prep my skin…I seriously won’t be in line at the beauty counter when they try and sell me overpriced high-end brands that are actually bad for you. Do you know most mainstream lines are beyond toxic? Almost all high end brands give me the creeps these days with all their chemicals. I don’t have to prove anything, read the ingredients for yourself listed on the products you want to purchase. Things that make you go hmmmm…..If you want to read more about why I switched to organic skincare, check out my article where I discuss skincare and another clean beauty brand I love here: Should you switch to Organic Skincare?
In a NUTSHELL:
Oils reduce wrinkles, protect your skin, shrink enlarged pores, calm down rashes, banish zits, and you can use as a primer for makeup. Plus, you can basically rub oils everywhere such as your hair and the rest of your skin. To think it’s been so taboo, having to use harsh irritants or cleansers that claim to reduce acne..when all you need is mother nature and clean up your diet a bit. I mean why not give it a try at least? If you aren’t happy with your dry itchy skin, this could be the very reason why. Trust me, I speak from experience as I had the worst acne possible growing up that drifted over into adulthood. That’s why I LOVE LOVE quality oils and fell in love with Primally Pure’s Fancy Face Serum. ummm hello, what are you waiting for?!?! You can also check out the benefits of using oils on your skin that good housekeeping listed in their article – 7 reasons you should really star using face oils.
Primally Pure’s Organic Fancy Face Serum. is amazing. I seriously love rubbing just a few drops on my skin morning and night. That’s all you need, so a little goes a long way.Smells amazing and the ingredients list is here. Nothing toxic, no weird chemical numbers and dyes, just pure oils:
- Tamanu Oil: Tamanu oil is widely renowned for its unrivaled healing properties, and large amounts of research have proven it to be extremely effective in helping with skin issues such as scarring, minor sores/cuts, acne, rashes, and more. The tamanu tree is indigenous to Southeast Asia and natives believe it to be a sacred gift of nature.
- Hazelnut Oil: Easily absorbed by the skin, hazelnut oil is an astringent oil that is ideal for purifying and clearing the complexion. Hazelnut oil is especially effective in balancing oil production and treating acne-prone skin.
- Neem Oil: Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, neem oil has been used for hundreds of years to treat damaged skin. Neem oil is well known for its ability to rejuvenate skin cells, protect against environmental damage, prevent signs of aging, reduce inflammation, and fade the appearance of scars.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (in unison, these fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: This brightly colored oil is extremely potent, precious, and pricey to source. We’ve chosen to make sea buckthorn oil one of the main components of our Fancy Face Serum because of its proven ability to help prevent/reverse signs of aging and heal burns, cuts, and other sorts of skin inflammation. Sea Buckthorn Oil contains 12 times as much Vitamin C as an orange, 3 times more Vitamin A than carrots, loads of antioxidants, and many other nutrients that are extremely effective in healing, hydrating, and regenerating skin cells.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil is quickly becoming a skincare staple ingredient in many personal care products, and for good reason. It’s impressive nutritional profile can help to eradicate acne, under eye circles, fine lines, and sun damage while also moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
- Baobab Oil: The baobab tree is known by locals in its African habitat as the “tree of life”. Baobab oil is rich in vitamins A, E, and F making it an ultra nourishing and moisturizing ingredient choice.
- Jojoba Oil: More similar to our skin’s own sebum than any other oil, jojoba oil is a gentle and nourishing oil that’s extremely effective in adding moisture back into the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and ideal for balancing oil production and banishing acne.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: This deeply penetrating oil is well known for its high antioxidant levels and its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration. Because of this oil’s high antioxidant content, pomegranate seed oil is excellent at fighting free radicals that damage skin cells and age the skin.
- Elemi Essential Oil: A member of the same botanical family as frankincense and myrrh, elemi essential oil has been traditionally used in Europe for many years to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Cypress essential oil is especially beneficial for oily or troubled skin and is well known for its ability to tighten loose skin and increase skin cell circulation, enlivening the skin and allowing it to function and detoxify properly.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Widely known for its ability to heal a vast array of undesirable skin conditions, lavender essential oil is one of the most versatile oils used in skincare and can assist in treating conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, wounds, and more.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Recognized by many for its ability to aid in healthy skin cell regeneration + preserve the health of existing cells, frankincense essential oil is known to restore health and vitality to damaged and/or aging skin.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil: Carrot seed essential oil is rich in antioxidants that are known to repair damaged skin, reduce fine lines, and diminish skin discolorations. This potent essential oil also works to add elasticity to the skin and give the complexion a youthful glow.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil: Helichrysum essential oil is superior in fading age spots and skin discolorations and is especially effective at improving the appearance of sensitive skin.
- Thyme Essential Oil: Because of its powerful antibacterial properties, thyme essential oil is extremely effective in healing acne and preventing breakouts.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Due to its detoxifying, stimulating, and purifying effects, lemon essential oil is ideal for brightening skin tone, reducing pore size, and eradicating discolorations.